20 Dec We are recruiting: Talent Executive
JOB SPEC: TALENT EXECUTIVE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Talent Executive at Benchmark Talent, part of Benchmark Sport International.
Benchmark Talent is a talent management agency specialising in the cultivation of socially valuable and commercially strong sports personalities. The development of value led brand narratives coupled with proactive business development, ideas creation and contract delivery form the foundation of our work. Our focus is on ensuring long term personal fulfilment, career opportunities, and financial viability for our personalities, both during and post competition.
THE ROLE – TALENT EXECUTIVE
The Talent Executive will form a core part of the Benchmark Talent team, working across our stable of managed personalities. The successful candidate will be responsible for key elements of business development and delivery, including daily contact with personalities and brands to develop commercial opportunities and ensure the smooth delivery of appearances and contract activations. He/she will also be involved in project managing website development, website maintenance and social media for both the agency and managed talent.
This is an opportunity to learn and flourish as a talent manager in a fast paced, exciting and entrepreneurial business.
- Proactive sourcing of commercial opportunities for talent, including brand ambassador and media contracts
- Client account management to ensure smooth delivery of contracts
- Negotiation and delivery of talent appearances
- Oversight of website development and management for agency and talent
- Social media management
- Development of sales collateral and emails
- Administrative support
- Management of media and charity requests/appearances
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and commercially aware person with a keen interest in talent management, eager to grow their existing experience within the sport, media or entertainment industry. Direct experience of working with talent is not essential, but the following skills and experience are desirable.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within the sport, media or entertainment industry desired, although relevant applicants from other backgrounds will be considered
- Business development/sales experience
- Experience of client management
- An understanding and knowledge of the sponsorship, PR and media environment
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms, content creation and influencer marketing strongly desired
- Experience of website management and development preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently on projects running concurrently
- Impeccable attention to detail in project management and communication
- Calm and focused under pressure with the ability to problem solve
- Flexible and adaptable to different roles as required
- An outgoing, hard-working and self-motivated team-player
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Applicants to send CV to [email protected]